Sunday, September 19, 2010

L.A. Confidential


Sunday breather. L.A. trip is good/exhausting. Seriously, I'm up at like four in the morning causa my midwest body clock and then up till midnight. Not complaining though. I'm happy to be doin this. Have had some good meetings and seen some crazy shit, like yesterday when we stopped at The Museum of Death. Kinda unsettling kiddos. Also found some weird relation the hotel I'm staying in has to the Wonderland murders, (but then, it's also the hotel John Malkovich fell to his death at in In the Line of Fire). Caught up with Jordan Harper and the good folks at the Mystery Bookstore yesterday, have met some great, friendly people and have a bunch more to go, before heading home Tuesday.

Next up. Preparing for Jonathan Woods and Cameron Ashley to seriously disturb the force in St. Louis. N@B, October 21st y'all.

2 comments:

Cameron Ashley said...

Ahh the museum of death. I couldn't fins it when I was there in 06. did it move? I was ridiculously jetlagged, so let's blame that. Glad the trip's going well, man. I have some cool plans for N@B...let's hope I'm A) able to pull it off. B) legally allowed to do it. Hmm...that makes it sound way cooler than it actually is, but oh well.

jedidiah ayres said...

Nudity is encouraged, sir. Check out Ransom Notes tomorrow. Lemme know what I'm missing.